Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jetsetter Gear!

Got some new arrivals today from Onekingslane.com that will definitely enhance my Jetsetter arsenal. 


The first item is a Jane Marvel Mini Jitney Tote. This will be super handy as a carry-on piece to house my laptop, phone, magazines, lip gloss, eye mask, etc. What's great is it has a zipper so no items will get lost in the shuffle.




The second item is a cute Little Honey Travel Mask/Pillow set. They are super stylish with a chandeler print. The pillow is filled with microbeads so it will cradle my neck comfortably and naturally.



Now I'm set and ready to jet....just need to book my next adventure!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pull the hair back in a ponytail for a better look even when you're sleeping!

julnot9 said...

Will do! Very good advice!