Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Adventures in...Underwear?

I like to think of myself as someone with an adventurous spirit, willing to try new things. On the fashion side, I love the latest trendy item as much as the next gal...spikes, animal prints, tie dye, maxi dress, etc. This past weekend I was shopping for a few things for my Argentina trip when I came across these "give and go" briefs. Sadly,  my openness and sense of adventure stop here. "17 countries, 6 weeks, One pair of underwear"!


I hate to be a wimp...I'm just not sure this is a good idea, and don't know that I have the stomach to find out if it works. I partly blame the copywriting..."control odor causing bacteria"! Ummm that doesn't sound too attractive to me.

On a separate but equal note, I don't want to sacrifice style over function. I will make the necessary room in my luggage for pretty panties!

No comments: