Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ooh Spike Dreams

Came across these gorgeous shoes in my email today.

Christian Louboutin - Pigalle Spikes
These days most of my shopping originates from emails...every day I get hit from Jcrew, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Anthropology, Gilt, One Kings Lane and more, hawking the cutest things often at a deal.

It's just too to easy to shop online...the adage "shop til I drop" takes on a new meaning from bed...I can shop until I pass out! Shipping is typically free and returning is a breeze...they provide labels....

Back to these shoes. I really love them, but I'm not in a place to plunk down $975 for a pair of shoes. SJP I am not. So I can just dream about them.

I suppose it's time for a new morning routine that doesn't include reading emails!

No comments: